Ashraful Aid has formed a Covid-19 Response and Intergrated Plan to assist service personnel, emergency teams, affected people and the poor.
Ashraful Aid has distributed disinfectant, sanitizers and soap to 50 public sites thus far.
- SAPS Stations
- Sandton Traffic Department
- Old Aged homes
- Children’s Homes
- Women’s shelters
- Matric Learners
- Others sites
- Ashraful Aid has distribution of information posters in preventing Coronavirus infection
- Physical demonstration and teaching of effective hygiene.
- Social media and educational videos on effective hygiene.
- In collaboration with the City of Johannesburg Disaster Management, Ashraful Aid will be providing disinfectant to the Covid-19 testing tents at hospitals, clinics and ambulances.
- Provision of water to staff in the testing tents
- Provision of meals to staff at covid-19 testing stations
- Provision of Hazmat suits for burial services (subject to availability of stock)
- Provision of soaps to vulnerable groups
- Provision of meals to Covid-19 affected families.